What are you going to do?
As an ERP consultant, you manage and optimise our customers' ERP systems. Together with your team, you support the client with all daily questions. You will critically examine the cause of the question and work on a solution that will enable the client to continue independently in the future. Besides the daily support, you work on larger projects to improve the ERP system. This might involve automating reports or building an interface connecting two systems, as we did for Duijvelaar Pompen.
Within your team, you will be responsible for maintaining customer relations and project progress. In doing so, you anticipate commercial opportunities. In addition, you ensure that talent within your team is properly utilised and you help train and coach the junior consultants. In addition to the tasks described above, ERP consultant is a broad position in which you are in the lead as to how you carry out you position. This means there is plenty of room for individual input.
This is what you enjoy doing
- Pinpointing the source of a problem
- Making clients smarter and more independent
- Maintaining customer relations
- Supporting new consultants
- Capitalising on commercial opportunities
Enshore ERP is part of the Enshore Group. At Enshore ERP, we support companies in using Enterprise Technology. With support teams, we help our customers manage and optimise their ERP systems. We do this for customers in diverse sectors, from healthcare and government to aviation and petrochemical industries.
At Enshore, we believe that everyone should be given room to develop. That is why we give you a lot of freedom and responsibility. We work in small teams that determine their own course. With shared passion and motives, we bring people with different backgrounds together. This is reflected in our open culture and informal working atmosphere. All ''Enshorians'' work together to ensure that our customers get more value from their technology.
This is where you recognize yourself
- Higher vocational education (bachelor) or academic working and thinking capabilities
- A minimum of 2 years' experience as a functional or business consultant
- Considerable knowledge of business processes
- Kennis van een of meer ERP systemen (Oracle, SAP of Microsoft Dynamics)
- Flexible, social, entrepreneurial, transparent and possesses (Groningse 😉) down to earthness;
- A working understanding of the Dutch and English language (both verbal and written).
This is what your looking for in a job
- Gross salary between €3,000 and €5,500, based on 40 hours, depending on work experience and education;
- 25 vacation days and a good pension plan;
- Freedom in the broadest sense; to contribute, develop and realise your own ideas;
- The opportunity to attend training and courses;
- A laptop and phone you can also use privately;
- Possibility of buying depositary certificates (non-voting shares);
- Upon joining, you will receive a working from home allowance
- Lots of fun! (trips, sports events and drinks)