What are you going to do?
As a Security Consultant, you will advise clients on their information security. Activities include performing risk analyses and audits, checking authorisations and managing incidents. To be able to advise customers in the best possible way, you will constantly stay abreast of new developments and regulations in the field of information security.
From your knowledge of financial and business processes, you will be further trained in the field of security under the guidance of our experienced Security Consultants. In this role, you will advise organisations on their information security policies to ensure the integrity, confidentiality and continuity of their business operations.
Enshore Security is part of the Enshore Group. From Enshore security we support customers with their information security. We advise on potential risks, the measures to be taken and help maintain current policies. In this way we ensure that organisations operate as securely as possible in an increasingly complex digital world.
At Enshore, we believe that everyone should be given room to develop. That is why we give you a lot of freedom and responsibility. We work in small teams that determine their own course. With shared passion and motives, we bring people with different backgrounds together. This is reflected in our open culture and informal working atmosphere. All ''Enshorians'' work together to ensure that our customers get more value from their technology.
This is where you recognize yourself
- A completed bachelor or academic studies
- Interest in business processes and IT/security;
- At least 1 year of work experience in a security role;
- A working understanding of the English language
- Social and driven
- Creative and great analytical skills
- Likes diversity and takes a structured approach;
- Would like to develop yourself in the field of security.
This is what your looking for in a job
- Gross salary from €3,500, based on 40 hours, depending on work experience and education;
- One-year contract with the prospect of a permanent contract;
- 25 vacation days and a good pension plan;
- A challenging job with room for further development and training/courses;
- Freedom in the broadest sense; to contribute, develop and realise your own ideas;
- Flexible working hours and workplace, including working from home allowance;
- Groningen's finest work location;
- Lots of fun! (trips, sports events and drinks)
We value personal contact and would therefore prefer to talk to you as soon as possible to find out whether it is a fit on both sides. Are you interested in the vacancy? Share your CV or LinkedIn profile with us. In the introductory interview, we would like to hear your motivation for this position and Enshore. You can also send your motivation in advance.
Your application - Let us know that you are interested in the position. You can do this by sharing your CV or LinkedIn profile with us and possibly adding a short motivation.
Introductory interview - We will let you know within five working days whether you will be invited for an introductory interview. In this interview, you will learn more about Enshore and the position you are applying for, and we will ask you about your motivation.
Substantive interview - After the introductory interview, you will hear within five working days whether you will be invited for a second interview with two consultants. In the second interview, the work and competences will be discussed in more detail.
Offer - If after the second interview it turns out to be a match, you will receive an offer from us to start working at Enshore!