What are you going to do?
As a Trainee Salesforce Consultant, you will be trained to advise and support customers in the use of Salesforce solutions such as Sales, Service and Marketing Cloud. Tasks involved include setting up sales and service processes, preparing dashboards & reports and creating personalised emails for a marketing campaign. Working closely with the customer, you will build an improved Salesforce environment together.
The traineeship lasts around 6 months. Salesforce offers an extensive training programme that you complete independently. In this programme you learn, among other things, how to set up a Salesforce environment for an organisation, how to increase productivity within an organisation and how business processes can be perfected. You will go through modules such as data security, sales and service optimisation, data processing and process automation. Not quite there yet? Then an experienced Salesforce Consultant is always there for you. You quickly put the knowledge you gain in the training programme into practice by joining a colleague's project. Does the customer want advice on its current salesforce set-up? Or would the customer like to automate processes to save time? You support your colleague in finding a suitable solution.
You will complete the training programme with the Salesforce Admin certification. From this point on, we will guide you further in the next step and you will be assigned your own projects. Do you have an affinity with marketing? Then the next step is obtaining the Marketing Cloud certificate. If you prefer to go into sales, the focus will be on the Sales Cloud Consultant certification. During the rest of your career at GoSoniq, a lot of attention will also be paid to your personal development with, for example, coaching and the possibility of attending training courses.
This is what you enjoy doing
- Optimising business processes, e.g. the sales process
- Finding system improvements or technical solutions within Salesforce
- Advise and inspire customers on Salesforce capabilities
- Processing data into reports and dashboards
What I like about my job is the versatility. You work for different companies that each have their own area of expertise. This requires a personal approach towards the customer. In addition, we work together as a team a lot and there is always room for your own ideas.
Mariël Westers - Salesforce Consultant
GoSoniq was born from Enshore (2009) and Cronos (1991), two parties that use technology to accelerate the ongoing development of organisations. We believe that a better Salesforce user experience translates one-to-one into better service. That's why we make using Salesforce easier, more efficient and eliminate the barriers that hold companies back from further development.
We zijn gevestigd in een uniek pand in Haren (Groningen), waar we samenwerken met de collega’s van Enshore en Warpnet. Hier creëren we een open cultuur en een informele werksfeer, met veel vrijheid en verantwoordelijkheid. Omdat we naast het harde werken weten hoe belangrijk het is om te ontspannen, organiseren we regelmatig personeelsactiviteiten om je collega’s beter te leren kennen en een sterke band op te bouwen.
This is where you recognize yourself
- A completed bachelor or academic studies
- An IT degree? Not necessary! However, you do have an affinity with IT, Marketing and/or e-commerce;
- A working understanding of the English language;
- Solution-oriented, proactive and eager to learn;
This is what your looking for in a job
- Gross salary from €2,550, based on 40 hours, depending on work experience and education;
- 25 vacation days and a good pension plan;
- Freedom in the broadest sense; to contribute, develop and realise your own ideas;
- Flexible working hours and workplace, including working from home allowance;
- Groningen's finest work location;
- Lots of fun! (trips, sports events and drinks)