No unnecessary surprises
When releasing (quarterly) updates, your enterprise technology (ERP and Finance) supplier does not take into account the unique setup and integration interfaces of your organization. To prevent disruptions in your business processes, it is necessary to thoroughly test the execution of such updates. Enshore tests are automated and any issues are immediately identified and resolved.
- Your employees will not need to do testing activities.
- Automating your tests saves time
- Fast and early feedback prevents bugs from being sent to production.
- Human errors no longer occur.
- You can run the tests as often as you want. You pay a fixed fee per month.
- Issues are resolved immediately.
- You have the unlimited possibility to add modules and applications.
- The tests are carried out completely in line with the release cycle.
- You are completely up to date with the latest version(s).
This is how it works:
- Enshore develops and maintains your own unique regression test.
- Enshore ensures that the tests are run within your update cycle.
- Any issues are intercepted, assessed and resolved by Enshore.
- Updates are ready to use.
Would you like to experience how it works?
Om geautomatiseerd te testen maken wij gebruik van de Enshore Testautomation-tool. In de demo-omgeving van de Testautomation-tool kunt u ervaren hoe de tool fouten opspoort. Er wordt in de demo-omgeving een systeemupdate gesimuleerd. Er zal eerst een test gedraaid worden op de omgeving vóór een systeemupdate, waarna de testautomation-tool het resultaat zal aangeven. Vervolgens draait de test op de omgeving ná een systeemupdate. De testautomation-tool zal aangeven waar de incidenten zich voordoen.
In this demo we have used an invoicing system . The steps you go through:
- Fill in the blanks in the invoicing system below. (note: you do not have to fill in all fields for the simulation)
- Push the red button 'Start test’.
- The Testautomation tool will check all fields.
Test result: Passed
The Testautomation-tool has tested the system and no changes/incidents were detected. But what happens after a system update? We simulate a system update in which there is a change in the address field. The Testautomation-tool will detect this change and indicate where the incident occurs.
- Push the button'Simulate system update'`.
- The Testautomation-tool checks all fields again.
- The Testautomation-tool detects a change in the address field and indicates this issue.
Test result: Failed
There was a change in the address field during the system update. Instead of one large address field, the address field has been split into four separate fields after the system update. The Testautomation tool detects an error in the "customer-address" (address field). You can see this in the table below in the bottom line, where it says that an error was detected and where it was detected.
You have just experienced how our Testautomation-tool works during a simulation of a system update.
The benefits op the tool:
- Detects changes/incidents and indicates where they occur
- Disruptions are prevented
- Manual testing is a thing of the past
- The Testautomation-tool can be used on almost every system and all web-based applications
Would you like to know more about our Testautomation-tool? We are happy to explain more. Leave your email address in the form below and we will contact you as soon as possible!
Invoice header with free text
|Description||Main account||VAT group||VAT group for item||Quantity||Unit price||Amount|